Fire Damaged Bathroom in Clinton, IL
This bathroom had a candle fire and sustained heavy smoke and water damage. The fire was so intense that it lead to the bathtub completely melting. The result of this was that the entire home had to be taken down to the stud walls, odor sealed and re-built. The project was completed within a five month period even with some code updates that were necessary along the way. The customer was very involved and able pick out all of their finishing materials to get the style that they wanted. We were very happy with all of our trades involved on this job and excited that we were able to get this family home for Christmas.