Fire Damage in Forrest, IL
The fire, smoke and soot damage in this small town central Illinois home was the result of an electrical malfunction. SERVPRO of Bloomington/Pontiac was called into action.This little house had been for sale for a couple of months. The fire couldn't have happened at a worse time. However, the home sold during the process of restoration. This presented a unique opportunity to work with the buyers and sellers to ensure all parties were able to close on the property on the closing date that was chosen.
For fire, water or mold damage in your home or business contact us 309-827-7500